Thursday, July 5, 2012

Chunky Lil Monkey!!

ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!

FINALLY got back from all the appointments today and MAN am I feeling the pressure of everything now!!  Had all the talks about pre-op and went over the c-section and what to expect.  Made sure all the doctors had everything on their schedules.  Whew.  I'm TIREDDDDDD!!!

Here is the latest though... 

1.  Everything is still going as expected.  All in proportion, no new problems!

2.  Dryden will be born on July 18th between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.  He will be exactly 3 weeks early. 

3.  Apparently... as the doctor said today, he is CHUNKY!!  She said he has a fat little belly - and at only 35 weeks he is already almost 7 POUNDS!!!  Wow.  



Tina was only 7.6 lbs at birth and she was TWO WEEKS LATE!!  I cannot imagine if I had to go full term with this little buddy!!!  Whew!  He certainly won't be the typical premie baby you are used to seeing!!!  

He was moving around SO MUCH today at the Dr.  They had me on the monitor doing my weekly test and he kept setting off the alarms because it couldn't find his heartbeat.  Every time they would get a clear reading, he would roll over and they would lose it.  And the ultrasound was pretty funny too - trying to get measurements and stuff while he is rolling around like a crazy little thing!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



On another note - the baby shower is coming up this weekend and I am SUPER excited!!  Thanks to BJ's family we have a crib... but nothing else!  :)  Every time I go somewhere I want to buy him something.  I really have to restrain from actually getting anything.  Do you know how hard that is!?

Really not much else to report right now.  TWO MORE WEEKS!!!  I never thought in a million years I would be here today.  And almost 9 months ago - I'd never have thought the time would go by so fast!  


Waiting for our CHUNKY baby!!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment